Tuesday 21 July 2015

Blossom Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Workshops

Last month, as part of my monthly workshop schedule, I ran both a scrapbook and Cardmaking workshop together, featuring the current "Blossom" range. My customers loved they could choose which project to complete and some even did both! 

The scrapbook layout was packaged as a kit for $30 and included:
X7196B 12x12" Blossom Paper Pack
Z3039 Glacier Extra Thick Twine
Z3042 Coral Reef Sequins
2 page full colour instructions 


I had a stamping table set up for them to do their stamping which included items:
D1648 My Acrylix® Snapshot Memories
Z2195 Lagoon Ink Pad
Z2164 Sorbet Ink Pad
And assorted My Acrylix® Blocks

My Saturday session was a small group, so whilst my customers cut their papers, I did their stamping for them which assisted them in getting their layout completed quicker! Value added customer service! 

To purchase your own Blossom Scrapbooking Workshop Kit for $30 plus P&H to anywhere within Australia, please email me at sjr@iprimus.com.au 
You can order the additional stamp set, inks and blocks via my website if you wish to incorporate stamping into your layout via my website www.sarahshipton.ctmh.com.au using the product codes as above. 

The Blossom Cardmaking Kit G1095 contains items to create 15 gorgeous cards suitable for a special occasion or everyday fun! 


Again, I was able to stamp while my customers were cutting, this is one of the many advantages of attending one of my workshops! If you can't get to one, you can order your Cardmaking kit via my website. You will need additional supplies to complete such as inks and blocks for the stamping, and these can be found on my website simply by searching Blossom Cardmaking Kit. 

Each month, I feature a different range we work on at workshops which allows my customers to slowly build their basic supplies month by month depending on the inks and size blocks they need. This months workshops for July we are working on "Jackson" a much awaited masculine, outdoorsy scrapbook kit! 

The "Blossom" range shown above is part of our Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalogue which ends August 31st so be sure to place your order for these items before that time! 

Happy Scrapping! 
Sarah x




No comments:

Post a Comment